Monday, August 22, 2011

My first blog post!!

Hello and Welcome!


Wow, I can't believe it! I finally created a blog! And this is my first post! This will certainly be a work in progress as I become more aware of options and expand on my creativity, which really is something to be desired.  So bear with me as I learn the ins and outs.  Please feel free to send me any suggestions, I'd appreciate that! 


I have been wanting to create a blog for many months now, but have procrastinated for many reasons, one of them being that I find it very difficult to sit for too long! I'm a mover and shaker, not a sit, sit, and sit longer to read and write! So trust me my posts will be short and sweet!


I've created this blog site in hopes to inspire and motivate you to choose foods to eat that fuel your body in a positive and nutritious way...foods that will energize you without making you feel sluggish and tired...foods that will help to keep you lean, fit and healthy that also have amazing and wonderful flavors! You'll wonder why you didn't stop eating "fast food" sooner!

I'm on my way to becoming a lean, mean, sexy machine... are you on board?? ;D


Let's get going!!
~ Rebecca~



No comments:

Post a Comment